Lake Limestone Campground and Marina Policies
DEPOSIT: Lake Limestone Campground and Marina is a beautiful destination for you and your family. 50% of your total pre tax room charge is due upon booking acting as your deposit, and the remainder will be due upon check-in.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR RESERVATIONS (Before 3 PM on Check-In Day)
• More than 7 Days Before Check-In: Full refund
• 2 to 7 Days Before Check-In: 10% fee of the total booked stay.
• Less than 48 Hours Before Check-In: 50% deposit is non-refundable
Holiday Weekends and Group Bookings (3 or More Cabins/RV Sites):
• More than 30 Days Before Check-In: Full refund.
• 14 to 30 Days Before Check-In: Charge of 50% of the first night's cost.
• Less than 14 Days Before Check-In: 50% deposit is non-refundable.
Early Departures or No-Shows: No refunds.
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is 3:00PM - 6:00PM and Check-out time is 11:00AM. If you plan to arrive after 6:00PM please contact us ahead of time so we can discuss arrangements for a smooth arrival.
PET-FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATIONS AND POLICY
Accommodations Allowing Pets:
• Dogs are welcome in select rentals including RV sites, on-site RV rentals, tent
sites, cabins, Big Bass, Shanty, Owl's Nest, and The Hideaway.
Pet Fee Details:
• Daily Fee: $10 per pet, per day.
• Pet Limit: Maximum of 1 pet per rental unit, except RV owners may have up to 2
• Extended Stays: For stays exceeding 2 days, the pet fee will be adjusted to a standard monthly rate of $25.
• Non-Declared Pet Fee: Failure to declare a pet will result in a charge to your credit card during your stay.
• Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
• Owners must clean up after their pets immediately.
• Aggressive dogs are not permitted.
Exclusions: Pets are not allowed in the Brazos House and the Lakeside Bungalows.
CABIN LINEN FEE: Optional $25 linen fee per rustic cabin stay. If you would like us to provide the linens, please contact us prior to your arrival to arrange.
SMOKING: Absolutely NO SMOKING INSIDE, NO EXCEPTIONS and will result in a $250 fee. There are designated outdoor smoking areas and disposal sites. Please be mindful and respectful of your neighbors and pick up any trash, butts, dog waste, etc. immediately.
DAMAGE POLICY: Rentals are thoroughly inspected while being prepared and cleaned for your arrival. If anything in your rental is damaged or broken, please contact us right away to discuss. If the damage is not reported and/or is a direct result of negligence it will be charged to the credit card on file.
This is a waterfront property - Parents are responsible for children's safety and behavior at all times while on property. Children under 14 must be supervised by a parent at all times.